martes, 7 de febrero de 2012

Pilates Method

I am sure you all have heard about Pilates, haven´t you? Ok, but maybe you don´t know very much about this way of exercise the body, so here you have sites where you can find everything you want to learn. Well, if I bring this matter up is because the other day when we were at the sports centre doing yoga exercises I could find some similarity between both yoga and pilates. As a former pilates practitioner I want to tell you that is an excellent method to keep your body fit and helthy. You will probably wonder why I stopped doing it if I have this positive opinion about it? The answer is this course and all the time I  need to follow it. Nevertherless, as soon I have time, I will go back. I have no doubt.

Did you know that pilates was originally used as a rehabilitation programme for  prisioners of war?

http://pilates.about.com/od/whatispilates/a/WhatIsPilates.htm

http://www.lincolnpilatesmethod.com/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario