domingo, 28 de octubre de 2012

Time and Routines

1.- Watch this video and complete the sentences below.


You can use the words below to complete the sentences.

eight -  half past seven  -  hours a week  -    three weeks  -   Delta   -  taxi driver -
days a week   -    in the morning  -   champagne  -    doesn't -     restaurant manager  -    every day   -  two

- Diane starts work at _________.
- Tom is a ________. He works five __________.
- Harry has ___________annual holidays.
- Cliona works 37 and a half _________.
- Pauline works __________ hours a day from 6 _______to ________ in the afternoon.
- Rae doesn't drink ________. He drinks wine _________.
- Liz ________ drink wine.
- Thelma is a ________.
- Lillian is a ________. She works for a company called_______.

2.- Write 6 different questions that the interviewer asks the people.

3.-  Here you are a link for another video.

http://youtu.be/Tlqp14p2lfM

Write the questions for these answers.

1.________________________________?

I usually go to school at eight a.m.
2.________________________________?
I usually brush my teeth at half past six a.m.
3.________________________________?
I usually get up at six a.m.
4. _______________________________?
I have breakfast at nine a.m.
5. _______________________________?
I usually take a shower at seven a.m.

Now, answer the questions according to the video

1. What time do you have lunch?
_________________________________
2. What time do you do your homework?
________________________________
3. What time do you have dinner?
________________________________
4. What time do you watch TV?
________________________________
5. What time do you go to bed?
________________________________


4.- What time is it?  Watch this video and write the time each people say.

http://youtu.be/dPu2mwvIGUg

Leslie: __________ Leo:____________
Mary: _________   Jim :____________
Steve: _________   Catherine: _______
Peter:__________   Gerald:__________
Kevin____________
John and Janet:___________________

5.- Watch and listen to this video about daily routines.

http://youtu.be/UgkzneWLluw

Number the following routines according to the order they appear in the video.

I shave my face     -    I write  -    I wash dishes  -  I leave the house   -  I go to sleep -  I cook  -    I brush my teeth -  I comb my hair    -I take the bus  - I exercise   -  I wash my hands  -  I go shopping  -  I turn on the light  -  I get dressed  -  I drive the car  -   I read the newspaper  -  I iron  -  I wake up -   I wash clothes  -  I drink coffee  -  I take a shower  - I lock the door   -  I open the window -  I eat  -   I watch TV  -  I sweep the floor   -  I put on make-up

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario